Assessments and Examination
- There shall be three Term Exams and reports for Classes VI to XII. Classes I to V will have 2 term exams and reports, besides block assessments and learnometer reports
- U.K.G will have one exam at the end of the year.
- For classes VI to XII 20% of marks will be given for continuous assessment and 80% for the term examination.
- Project work will be integral part of the curriculum for cl. 6-12 which will also be marked.
- Parents/Guardians should note the progress and sign the report cards and assignments.
- Promotion is based on the year’s performance.
- A student who fails in class twice will not be permitted to continue her studies in this school.
A student who is absent for more than 15% of the total working days will not be allowed to sit in the examination and will be detained in the same class due to shortage of attendance.
If a student is absent for more than 15 consecutive days without any written prior permission her name will be automatically struck off from the class register.
A student who uses unfair means either by receiving or giving any help in any form during the exam will be awarded zero in the subject. Repetition of the same will lead to denial of promotion to the next class and even dismissal.