Admission for the U.K.G will be in February on fixed dates.
Pupils can not be admitted into the school without the Transfer
Certificate of the school last attended. In case of pupils from other states,
the T.C. must be counter-signed by the Inspector of schools. For the
Admission of beginners a birth certificate is required.
- Fees to be deposited in the State Bank of India (Main branch). All
fees are to be deposited quarterly failing which a fine of Rs.
100.00 will be charged.
- Out station cheques will not be accepted.
- Students will not be allowed to sit for the Half Yearly or Final
Examinations unless all fees due are paid up to date.
- Notice for the withdrawal of the student should be given by the
parents before the 15th of the month or else the fees for the
following month will be charged.
- Students who leave the school in April will have to pay the fees of
May. Those who leave in November will pay the fees for
December as well.
- No reduction or allowance is made in the tuition fee for absence.
Tuition fees are charged for twelve months in the year.
- The fees paid will be non refundable.